Thursday 6 August 2015

We have arrived.

Aug. 5 2015


I never tried adding photos before I left, of course it is totally different on my iPad than it was on my computer. At this point in the trip I have not had a lot of time to figure these things out. Tonight we bought some grocery store fast food for supper, so I had some time look into the process and get some photos posted. It was quite painless once I got to it.

Well, not so painless, but getting there.

First one.
Our plane to Zurich, being readied for our trip, note the blue sky.

Note the black sky, a flash storm that delayed us two hours.




The plane boxes made it on, the storm was so intense that to out side workers had to take shelter so no baggage was loaded on the plane till it stopped. Luckily at the last minute they were loaded.

Looks like I can only add three photos, something gets very cranky and won't load any more. I will just post this and start an other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment